Beyond the Green Pitch
- train 300 instructors in football3 methodology and in combining football with environmental awareness activities;
- involve 900 young people (boys and girls) aged between 11 and 17 from 15 municipalities in the programme.
- Create a new sporting and environmental culture in the municipalities taking part in the project;
- Raise the self-esteem of the participants (instructors and young people);
- Promote environmental awareness in the region;
- Specific goals:
2) to promote capacity-building in sport and the environment among the 300 instructors,
3) to involve 900 young people aged between 11 and 17 from the municipalities taking part in the project in weekly activities (sport and environmental awareness),
4) to establish sustainable projects in at least half of the participating municipalities.
• Reach 1,200 individuals (300 instructors and 900 young people)
• Impact public policies of the 15 municipalities by introducing the football3 methodology in schools
• Impact indirectly 5,000 people (families, institutions and communities)
UEFA Foundation for ChildrenMedia DepartmentSwitzerlandmedia@uefafoundation.org-